Rick Simpson Oil for Lung Cancer Treatment Onsale online
Rick Simpson is a medical marijuana activist who has been providing people with information about the healing powers of cannabis oil medications for nearly a decade. Rick cured himself of metastatic skin cancer back in 2003. Since then, he has devoted his life to spreading the truth about cannabis oil. Despite his progressive work with cancer patients, Rick Simpson has met an absurd amount of opposition from Canadian authorities, as well as pharmaceutical companies, government/health agencies, and UN offices, despite his claims to have successfully treated over 5,000 patients (free of charge). He believes that it is common to have all types of cancer and diseases cured with the use of high-quality cannabis oil as the main method of treatment.Rick has reported treating patients with all types of conditions including, but not limited to, cancer, AIDS / HIV, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, leukemia, Crohn’s disease, depression, osteoporosis, psoriasis, insomnia, glaucoma, asthma, burns, migraines, regulation of body weight, chronic pain, and mutated cells (polyps, warts, tumors).For years, Rick Simpson has spread his message that cannabis can be used to treat different types of cancer, that is… as long as you are willing to take the legal risks associated with the treatment. Although Rick’s work has been a recent public revelation, the technique he uses to make cannabis oil has been well known for quite a long time. Rick has taught people to reduce the plant matter in a solvent solution (e.g. alcohol), concentrating the cannabinoids to make “Rick Simpson Oil,” commonly referred to as RSO. Part of the Rick Simpson revelation was that to treat serious medical conditions, you have to eat this gooey extract or apply it directly to your skin rather than smoke it.
IMPORTANT: These instructions are directly summarized from Rick Simpson’s official website. Cannabis extractions should always be performed by a licensed professional. If you are venturing to try this extraction process yourself, you will need to be extremely careful when boiling solvents off as the entire process is extremely flammable. AVOID smoking, sparks, stove-tops, heat guns, and red hot heating elements. Set up a fan to blow fumes away from the pot, and set up in a well-ventilated area for the whole process.
1. Place the completely dry material into a clean bucket.
2. Dampen the material with the solvent you are using. Many solvents can be used (although it is recommended that you avoid petroleum solvents). You can use ethanol, butane, 99% isopropyl alcohol, or even water. Two gallons of solvent is required to extract the THC from one pound, and 500 ml is enough for an ounce.
3. Crush the plant material using a stick of clean, untreated wood or any other similar device. Although the material will be damp, it will still be relatively easy to crush up because it is so dry.
4. Continue to crush the material with the stick, while adding solvent until the plant material is completely covered and soaked. Remain stirring the mixture for about three minutes. As you do this, the THC is dissolved off the material into the solvent.
5. Pour the solvent oil mixture off the plant material into another bucket. At this point, you have stripped the material of about 80% of its THC.
6.Second wash: again add solvent to the mixture and work for another three minutes to extract the remaining THC.
7. Pour this solvent oil mix into the bucket containing the first mix that was previously poured out.
8. Discard the twice washed plant material.
9. Pour the solvent oil mixture through a coffee filter into a clean container.
10. Boil the solvent off: a rice cooker will boil the solvent off nicely and will hold over a half-gallon of solvent mixture. CAUTION: avoid stove-tops, red hot elements, sparks, cigarettes, and open flames as the fumes can be extremely flammable.
11. Add solvent to rice cooker until it is about ¾ full and turn on HIGH heat. Make sure you are in a well-ventilated area and set up a fan to carry the solvent fumes away. Continue to add the mixture to the cooker as the solvent evaporates until you have added it all to the cooker.
12. As the level in the rice cooker decreases for the last time, add a few drops of water (about 10 drops of water for a pound of dry material). This will help to release the solvent residue and protect the oil from too much heat.
13. When there is about one inch of the solvent-water mixture in the rice cooker, put on your oven mitts and pick the unit up and swirl the contents until the solvent has finished boiling off.
14. When the solvent has been boiled off, turn the cooker to LOW heat. At no point should the oil ever reach over 290˚ F or 140˚ C?
15. Keep your oven mitts on and remove the pot containing the oil from the rice cooker. Gently pour the oil into a stainless steel container
16. Place the stainless steel container in a dehydrator, or put it on a gentle heating device such as a coffee warmer. It may take a few hours but the water and volatile terpenes will be evaporated from the oil. When there is no longer any surface activity on the oil, it is ready for use.
17. Suck the oil up in a plastic syringe, or in any other container, you see fit. A syringe will make the oil easy to dispense. When the oil cools completely it should have the consistency of thick grease